Until: Saturday, June 6, 2020 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Saturday, June 6, 2020 - 06:00 AM
End: Saturday, June 6, 2020 - 05:00 PM

Sturneyrx7

As many of you will know we won best club stand at this event last year with a great turn out of around 25 FD's it will be great if we can get even more.

This is a great event at a great venue with lots of action, normally some decent weather and a great chance to catch up with fellow FD owners.

You never know, we might get another trophy....

To book your club stand or track time, use this link

https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/jdm-combe/06/06/2020/club-book

And the clubcode is: FDOCJDM

Earlybird track time is reduced automatically by £5 when you enter your club code. Earlybird discounts close six weeks prior to the event, so be sure to book early to avoid disappointment!

CLUB STAND

1) Sturneyrx7
2) Mid Night FD
3) Tangelos
4) Charlie1
5) Greg87
6) snoopios
7) difghan
8) Luke Hardy

Last edited:

Mid Night FD

East Sussex
Real Name
Thomas
Just booked, probably best show of the year imo. It's now saying it's on 15th August 2020 so maybe they've changed the date due to dates with other shows clashing

Briggsy

Derby
Real Name
Rob
Yes buddy, you definitely should!
Will do.
I have been to JapFest the last couple of years, but that's about it and havent really chatted to many people off here.

This sounds like it's probably the best to get to as well from what your 1st post said.

Wake

Quite interested in doing. Does FDOC normally have a stand at Japfest silverstone as well? I will definitely be there for one or the other though.

As an aside (and sorry if it’s a silly question, I have never gone on a club stand before), what’s the rules for arriving and leaving? I assume you have to arrive really early and then leave late?

Tangelos

Winslow
Real Name
Hayden
Quite interested in doing. Does FDOC normally have a stand at Japfest silverstone as well? I will definitely be there for one or the other though.

As an aside (and sorry if it’s a silly question, I have never gone on a club stand before), what’s the rules for arriving and leaving? I assume you have to arrive really early and then leave late?
It’s a really neat event, I went last year. I saw cars trickling in and out of the event the entire day so it’s a bit lenient but it’s in your best interest to arrive earlier (8-9am) to get a decent spot👌
I believe I arrived around 815 and left around 2pm
Id love to do Japfest though, Silverstone is only 20 min from me!

Reactions: Sturneyrx7

JoeLanger

Official FDOC Track Day Ballast
Event Organiser
Yes we will have a japfest stand, I haven't got round to posting the details yet. Pretty sure the password is FDOC2019 if you want to try it.

Best arrive early to beat the traffic, some shows don't let you in after a certain time, and public traffic can be horrendous.
I normally leave at about 2 Or 3pm (coz I was there so early) and never had probs, I think they rather you stay late but fuck em

Greg87

Stubbington
Real Name
Greg Searle
I’ll be booking Combe up soon. Was a good show last year.

Ive also received an email from japfest about early bird savings (until 31st December) for anyone wanting to go and to save a couple of ££.

I just had a look at booking my ticket and you can book them using FDOC2020 as the password.

Reactions: Sturneyrx7