This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

JoeLanger

Official FDOC Trackday Ballast
Event Organiser
Yo, FDOC are at Japfest this year:

Tickets cost £25 but are cheaper the earlier you buy
Entry is from 7.00am

Book your tickets HERE:

Don't know why it's the fast car website this year but that's diverted from the main page
Click the red 'Book Club Tickets Now' button
Select FDOC from the drop down and the password is:

FDOC2020 (case sensitive)

You will need to select the top option for one or more adult tickets
And you'll need to add Free Mug and Show guide as that's a required field
You'll also need to select one club vehicle pass under 'display your car add on'
You'll need to put in your reg number so get that to hand.
There are other options if you have brats or want to go on a track session etc.

The Deadline is Tuesday 17th April 17/04/19 at 12.00 for club tickets
I'll try and remember to remind FDOCers to get there shit together and order tickets, but no promises!
In the past if you miss the deadline they are not flexible, they sometimes extend it, but its better to trade with FDOC members if you can.

If anyone has any questions or problems with tickets then feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can help or sort it out with event organisers.

If there's anyone staying over I'd recommend the Crossroads Hotel I stayed here last time an it was OK, not the worlds smartest rooms but the bar was nice and has plenty of parking, about 15-20 mins from venue.

Not sure I'll be attending personally.

Corona Update:

Moved to Sunday 4th October, tickets will be honoured for new date OR for 2021

Last edited:
I have purchased an early bird ticket which saves £5. I would like to arrange a convoy like we had last year meeting at Tesco Hemel Hempstead at 7:30am in the morning.

We had a great run from there to Silverstone through some lightly trafficked roads.

It went something like this and had a few roads where we could really open it up and enjoy a bit of speed while still being safe.

11 Kenilworth Cl, Hemel Hempstead HP2 4EY

1578300795545.png

7667f588-b133-4e42-a82f-3e3c0249bdbb-jpeg.jpg

Bought my ticket a few weeks ago so you can throw me on the list. I’d convoy with you guys but I’m in Buckingham so it wouldn’t make sense😂

Looking at times for the ferry etc it looks as though I will have to meet you guys there. There’s either a 4am and sod that or a 6am. If I get the 6 it arrives at 6:45 then it’s a 2hour shot up. So I’ll meet you lot there if you could save me a space

Is anyone booking tracktime with their tickets? If so which group are you going in, and when do they allocate your slot?

Is anyone booking tracktime with their tickets? If so which group are you going in, and when do they allocate your slot?

Nah, bit of a waste of money I think. Quite expensive, short stints and unregulated driving.

13 Cars booked on!

Had some trouble logging in so hadn't been able to check numbers until today, sorry guys!

I could be persuaded to come, but I'm only gonna arrive for 1100 in the Lexus (y) fuck their 7am start time :devilish::mad: