Help black rx7 on ebay

too vague a question. sas autoworks advertise on here. exhausts look decent to be fair. what the car is worth depends on a few things. Consider the condition of the car, has the engine been done? If there isnt any history suggesting so then assume it will need doing if you intend to keep the car any length of time. 22k is strong RX7 money which I wouldnt pay unless it ticked most boxes.

I have an Sas exhaust and the quality is good. If this quality is across the range then you can be comfortable with these parts fitted.

I do believe the car you are looking at was the template vehicle for a number of the SAS Parts.

Other than that it’s really as Jit above says. There are a lot of factors to consider but for the strong money it needs to tick all the boxes

too vague a question. sas autoworks advertise on here. exhausts look decent to be fair. what the car is worth depends on a few things. Consider the condition of the car, has the engine been done? If there isnt any history suggesting so then assume it will need doing if you intend to keep the car any length of time. 22k is strong RX7 money which I wouldnt pay unless it ticked most boxes.
Hi jit thanks for the reply , that’s what I was thinking I did ask re engine history guy doesn’t think it’s ever been rebuilt just thought with all the extra mods a rebuild would’ve been done, love the look of the car it’s exactly what I was planning to do to mine,just can’t make my mind up I really miss my rx7 , was planning to get a 911 991 next June but I see this now I don’t know what to do 🥺

Well today was a good day I now have my dream car once again picking it up in week, guy wouldn’t budge on price as he’s just been made redundant but to be fair he’s done a great job on it not to everybody’s taste though , agreed the only box it didn’t tick was the rebuild but I figured if I bought one with just a good engine to source all the parts that it had would have been time consuming and more expensive than the rebuild 🙂

Well today was a good day I now have my dream car once again picking it up in week, guy wouldn’t budge on price as he’s just been made redundant but to be fair he’s done a great job on it not to everybody’s taste though , agreed the only box it didn’t tick was the rebuild but I figured if I bought one with just a good engine to source all the parts that it had would have been time consuming and more expensive than the rebuild 🙂
This appears to still be for sale, did you not buy it in the end?

This appears to still be for sale, did you not buy it in the end?
Hi I had a change of heart few things bothered me re the car once I got home and had time to think ,and people where getting furloughed at my work so didn’t take the chance, you guys where right it had to tick all the boxes , I offered him 19k but he said he wouldn’t budge on price

Hi I had a change of heart few things bothered me re the car once I got home and had time to think ,and people where getting furloughed at my work so didn’t take the chance, you guys where right it had to tick all the boxes , I offered him 19k but he said he wouldn’t budge on price
Fair enough!