Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Go Japan!

Latest posts

Go Japan!
Posted by Railgun
Brands Hatch
Sunday, September 8, 2024 - 09:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 8, 2024 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
In my effort to get back into the rotary community, thought I'd throw this up there. No idea who/what will be here but seems a good event to hit up. Hope to see some folks there.
 
In my effort to get back into the rotary community, thought I'd throw this up there. No idea who/what will be here but seems a good event to hit up. Hope to see some folks there.
I’m going. I’ll be with the JDM vs The World group.
 
If anybody happens to be checking this today, where is the 8 club supposed to be set up here? It’s a bit Slim Pickens in the rotary world.

NM. Found ‘em.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top