Front and rear wiper arms (Refurbished)

Buy now for 79.95 GBP - Expired
£79.95 + shipping (probably a fiver inside the uk, depending on desired shipping type)

I have a listing for both front and the rear wiper arms on ebay which I thought I'd mirror here incase anyone was interested.

Both front and rear wiper arms have been power sanded to remove corrosion and make the metal smoother before etch priming, satin black colouring, and satin clearcoat paint has been applied. Its a good finish - however you can see some pitting and marks when you look really closely as the corrosion has eaten some of the metal away that even the primer struggled to fill. You can't see this from more than 2ft away if youre looking for it, though.

I have the cap for the rear wiper arm, and I also have a spare boot you can use under the rear arm that I can throw in if you want (its from a clio but it fit my 7 just fine to stop water leaking in...). I dont have any other fittings or blades so please reuse your own!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-Mazda-RX-7-FD-Wiper-arm-full-set-RHD/283873847928

1602854717264.png

For more pics please check out the ebay ad. Any questions just contact me on here or ebay :)

Last edited:
Hi mate,

I had my front ones powder coated and I didn’t mask up the splins and they have all been removed. So by any chance would you just sell the fronts?

cheers

Buy now for 79.95 GBP - Expired