Continue reading...The results from the TGS dyno day are in! On Saturday 26th May FDOC’ers got together to talk all things rotary and test their cars performance.
This years dyno day standings are:
– Steven Collins – 432HP / 537NM
– Matt Jasek – 366HP / Un classed
– Shaun Wilmer – 351HP / 459NM
– Roy Clark – 333HP / 442NM
– Alan Harper – 315HP / 380NM
I’m sure everyone will be looking to make some improvements for next year. A big thanks to Roy (cib24) for setting this event up and traveling so far on a bank holiday.
I’d also like to thank Craig (Topgears) and the rest of TGS Tuning for hosting the event.
Can you top the charts next year?