Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daikoku Night at C&M: The Bowl (Bedford) 01/05/2024

Joeybratten

Active member
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
207
Would anybody be interested in this one? I think there's a few of us around north London area?

They are the first Wednesday of every month, so quite often if people wanted to make it a regular thing?

 
Yeh I'd be on some of them potentially.

I'm in North London, the location isn't that far, but that time on a week day is pretty peak traffic time for a short evening meet,

Your probs like 20 mins from the place? not really north london lol
 
Yeh I'd be on some of them potentially.

I'm in North London, the location isn't that far, but that time on a week day is pretty peak traffic time for a short evening meet,

Your probs like 20 mins from the place? not really north london lol
Yeah I should have worded that north "of" London, technically im only 30 miles from the centre haha
 
Back
Top