Building my v8 Rx7

Lsxphil

Hi chaps I am building an ls3 Rx7 and need to know if I can run the standard fuel filter and if the charcoal canister is still needed or can I just join the pipes?

I understand that you can but you could run the corvette fuel pressure regulator which includes the filter, I think its part no is WIX 3737, and it can be installed in the same stock filter location, thats what I've done.

I understand that you can but you could run the corvette fuel pressure regulator which includes the filter, I think its part no is WIX 3737, and it can be installed in the same stock filter location, thats what I've done.
Nice what about the charcoal filter ? See your not far way what spec is your car ?

I think the charcoal canister is more of a preference thing, from looking into it on norotors it appears some run with it and some don't, and it seems based on if people are happy with the tank venting to atmosphere or not. I've no idea if its a requirement for the MOT, but I'm keeping mine.

I've put my spec up on the other thread in the V8 section.

I've binned my charcoal canister. The tank is now open with check cakes to atmosphere. I'm going to have to do something about it as my garage just smells of fuel now all the time

Will look around for a smaller filter maybe I can mount on the subframe

I've binned my charcoal canister. The tank is now open with check cakes to atmosphere. I'm going to have to do something about it as my garage just smells of fuel now all the time

Will look around for a smaller filter maybe I can mount on the subframe

i have been scratching my head all afternoon trying to work out why it smells so bad. it hasnt been for the past two months. i released the fuel cap, hopefully will sort it.

i have been scratching my head all afternoon trying to work out why it smells so bad. it hasnt been for the past two months. i released the fuel cap, hopefully will sort it.

Surely opening the fuel cap will still make the garage smell of fuel?

will give it a bash, it's not currently bothering me but it will do in a few weeks once it's running and I'm doing something in there which isn't car related!

I think the charcoal canister is more of a preference thing, from looking into it on norotors it appears some run with it and some don't, and it seems based on if people are happy with the tank venting to atmosphere or not. I've no idea if its a requirement for the MOT, but I'm keeping mine.

I've put my spec up on the other thread in the V8 section.
where did you track down your diff they are getting difficult to find?