Bodykit

craig1651

Hi all,
my fd has a really dodgy rear arch and has been repaired badly in the past with lots of filler. I already have a rocket bunny kit that I was planning on fitting as I personally love the rocket bunny look and I have wheels to fit. My problem is that I also really like the feed style kit aswell. Does anyone know if I fit the rocket bunny kit and decide to change it if the feed kit will still fit on the rear arches? I know I will have to weld up all side skirt riv nut holes but I’m not sure on the rear arches. Thanks for any help guys

Paulm

I theory it should be ok, the feed arch covers more than the rocket bunny. You would probably have to rework the inner arch extension, but that would not be a big issue.

craig1651

Thanks for reply. I know it looks like it covers more but was unsure of in real world terms if it does cover more of it. There’s no metal work been replaced in my arch it just seems to be fibre glass or a filler of some type and has cracked all the way round the arch. Looks very bad tbh

Paulm

I've not done one tbh, just looking at the kits. If i had to cut my arches out i would 😭
Prob vest way forward, if your committed to going wide body, is to grung the filler back to good metal. At leaat then you know the full extent of the issue and you can build a plan from that.

richie2912

For my feed kit i cut away around 3" of the original arch including the inner arch and then welded in a piece of steel to tub it in. Assuming if you do the same for rocket bunny then you would be fine swapping to feed.

I only did mine as there were many previous repairs and much filler with even more rust on the arch lip and outer skin.