Blyton Park Premium Track Day - 24 Aug 18

cib24

Admin
Event Organiser
Real Name
Roy
Hey guys, some of you will remember the premium track day I did with Magnitude Events in April where there were less than 10 cars at Blyton Park and we were fed breakfast, lunch and snacks from the bar all day. Well, there is another event on Friday, 24th August.

Max 15 cars and it costs £199 for the track day, food, some free car wash goodies, and an overall great time. Lack of cars on the circuit means you can spend the whole day improving your driving and setting laps as quick as possible. Blyton has nothing to hit but the occasional geese, and it's a more intimate atmosphere with the other attendees and a chance to drive each other's cars if people feel like sharing.

Mighty Condor, Martin17 and myself are attending. I can bring two more people and you don't need to be in your FD if you have something else fun that you want to practice in.

Let me know if you are interested and we can get you booked in.

Just to let you guys know there is still space for another car or two. A Caterham 620S, a Lotus Exige Cup 360 and a new Lotus Exige Cup 430 will be there, among others.

Last edited:
Hello, there are a couple spaces left. Anyone else interested in joining myself, MightyCondor, Martin17, Fischer and JoeLanger on 24 August?

£199 for the track day with limited numbers, food, drinks, and potentially a cheap B&B room.

I've been trying to drum up some interested from some non FD friends but no-one biting

Thanks for trying. Two spots left. I debated Facebook but that could get messy and to be fair the company are just trying to fill the final spots. I'm satisfied with the turnout we will have. I'll do a bit of filming on the day to show people what they are missing out on 😋.

We are on our way this afternoon and I'm looking forward to catching up and talking bollocks (that's how you say it over here?). Hopefully I make it in time for a drink or two this evening and thanks to Joe for bringing tools to help me in a pinch after my tool box was stolen the other night! Hopefully we have no issues swapping the plugs and bleeding the brakes in the morning.

I'll be using the GoPro a lot and I'm really looking forward to a passenger ride in the EFR RX7s, Lotus Exige Cup 430 and Caterham 620S!

Last edited:
HA HA (voice of nelson) roy wants to talk about 'bollocks' with boys 😂 'GHEY'
have fun! Looks a good day out! Maybe next year I'll come along as I'll have a trailer and a decent car to tow it with 👍

Chillin at the pub. Joe is on number 6! Tequila shots next!

IMG_20180823_222934050_TOP.jpg