Blue Spirit R for sale - NOW SOLD

Charlie1

7s Day Legend
Real Name
Charlie Walford
Hello all, I'm selling my spirit r to fund a new project. I'vefoundthe car i want so not keen on a P/X thanks. The car is in excellent condition inside and out. 99% stock, mechanically all original. I've always run high octane fuel when I can and premixed all the time. I have had one solenoid issue in 18months of owning it(fixed immediately by torque gt), that aside it's not missed a beat.
The UK history: I found the car in Japan and had Torque GT import it. They took care of all the UK registration, did their 100+ point check, replaced a few bushes that needed it, put new uniroyal tyres on and I got them to unseal it and cavity fill.
It came from Japan with the Ray's wheels you see in the pics.
I use the pics they took on arrival as it's only done about 800miles since, more than happy to take pics over the weekend if needed.
Changes made: I had a Sony touch screen fitted, with USB to the glove box. So has apple and android play. All speaker have been upgraded to Alpines but fitting orginal mounts, so looks stock. I also fitted a TGS dolphin tip, which makes it sound lovely.
Finally replaced the stock headlight covers with newer stronger ones from concept7, and paint matched to the body.
The rest of the car is completely stock. Being one of the last few off the line it's going to command serious cash, fear not, not as much as that 55k one on pistonheads that will never sell! So I'm open to sensible offers.
I know alot of you lads are already driving 7s but may know someone who's keen, or want a second as a sound interestment. It's unlikely to go on pistonheads or ebay as I can't be arsed with tyre kickers. So if it doesn't go here it'll likely go straight to a dealer.
I've never driven it hard without allowing it to warm up fully first. It just flew through an MOT and as of today has done about 46k on the clock. Any questions do ask.
It also comes with a lovely car cover.
Thanks alot for looking. Charlie.
20190914_122219.jpg
DSC05138a.jpg

DSC05212a-min.jpg

DSC05185a-min.jpg
DSC05190a-min.jpg
20191107_144017.jpg

~Nice...... a Price would be good mate LOLS
Good point well made, I went back to try and edit the add but couldn't. Strong in the arm and thick in the head this end!
Going on the market, there's that one in HK for 55k that I think won't sell. There's a RS for sale at jap harlow for 30k so some where in between seems fair. The car i want is just shy of 39k. Close to that as possible would be lovely so I don't have to reach too far into my pocket.

To get the most money you would need a compression test result I would of thought.
Prices are strong for RX7s at the moment, but like you say, It doesnt mean they are selling. That one in HK has been for sale for ages.
I'd say your car is worth 35k plus all day long. A little more information on the engine would help too.

Niiice..... If you ideally want big bucks for it, or at least make it sell faster, there are some things you can do from what I can see..
Firstly, get that front splitter off and resprayed.
New Number plates as those look a bit wack... a good detail maybe get an upholster to look at your seats. Those seats are a massive selling point. They need to be perfect.
Wheels.... maybe look at some OEM wheels and sell those ones...

thats just me being picky :)

So then, I am now no longer in possession of an rx7. Like lad is awaiting his trailer to take it back home. Money transferred.
Knowing what you do about the car, what it's missing to make it 100%, what do we think it sold for?
Want to guess or shall I just jump straight in?
I wasn't in a rush to sell, do have a car in mind I want to buy. So I think/believe I priced it well...answers on a postcard.

I reckoned without the wheels £33-35k as the wheels are £4-5k on their own nowadays. So, chunky to buy and hard to try to get a hold of. I would also be a little worried about the paint match on the popups but that's something that isn't dear and is just OCD for me on a collectible car and wouldn't really affect the price. This is all adding the engine compression is good which I bet it's probably just fine.

I reckoned without the wheels £33-35k as the wheels are £4-5k on their own nowadays. So, chunky to buy and hard to try to get a hold of. I would also be a little worried about the paint match on the popups but that's something that isn't dear and is just OCD for me on a collectible car and wouldn't really affect the price. This is all adding the engine compression is good which I bet it's probably just fine.
2hrs to sell, surely some sort of record!
20200916_121904.jpg
Purely as it took some back and forth, here she was prior to leaving today. I reckon those concept7 covers have been matched pretty dam well. Any more takers on the price?