Big rex

Efini-dan

Real Name
Daniel
Here it is, project number 2 🤣.

The only thing big about this is the amount of work to get it driving again 🤣

I'm keeping the twins, rats nest and all that if i can make sense of the vac lines, just bolt on mods but the first thing will be to find out if the engine is any good.

All this though will have to wait till the other one is mapped but ill update this now and then as and when i do little bits.

IMG-20190920-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20190920-WA0011.jpg

Haha. Thus was on ebay a while back weren't it dan! I recognise that supra wing! Your a fucking legend mate! Swansea is fast becoming the land of the rising sun! You seen that black fd up sunny bank yet? Mrs said it's parked up by lone road post office!

No mate i havent seen it yet. I bought this off Facebook marketplace. I tell you what though, the seats look like they came out of a sunken ship 🤣 but the car is 100% solid from what i can see.

I got it to fire the other day, pulled the plug off for the pump and gave it a little squirt of easy start down the lower intake and it spluttered straight away. So the plan is to get the rats nest sorted to simplified spec and bolt it back together and see what happens. Though it looks like the turbos may be a bit smokey due to oil residue in the intake but we'll see.

It's not an SP wing, it's more rounded, they look quite different in the pics ;).

Nice purchase, you're a brave man going for multiple FD's (y).

You must have just beaten me to this! I was messaging the seller as soon as I saw it and he sold it just before I was supposed to view it. Be good to see what you do with it.

Either brave or stupid I'm not sure yet 😂.

Ah man, the guy said he was inundated with messages, i guess i just stood out lol. I did buy it without seeing it though.
1570460395811348018152.jpg
and this is how i had it, so ive got my work cut out 🤣

no way! Fair play though dan there was alot of work in that EVO! Can't wait to see it on the road! Yeah I'll defo come take a peek! I'm in work all week though and got my cbt this Saturday....not sure if you work Saturday! Or is it outside?

No it's in the unit.

Message me if you've got time and I'll pop up there, I still need you to see if your map works on pfc aswell. Might not need to sell it now I have another rex 😂

Yeah it's nothing fancy but it's going for mot tomorrow so I'll put a decent pic up then. It did have a lot of red "accents" but these have since been repainted black and looks much better. Like the wiper arms, the grilles and it did have red mud flaps but these are gone too. There was also a lot of red in the engine bay 😕 brush painted😣.