Advice on ABS delete and running braided from the MC

bash

Nov 7, 2018
Northamptonshire
Currently running a 929 master cylinder. The ABS unit never worked so i've decided to remove it. Planning on running braided lines from the MC to each wheel, utilising the existing hard lines underneath the car to the rear. So basically i'll just be running one line to each of the front wheels.

My question to anyone who's already done this is just how well do I need to secure these lines and what would you recommend I use to secure them?

bash

Nov 7, 2018
Northamptonshire
I have done this.

You need to make sure they dont rub and wear out on something. I used p clips to fasten them in place.
Thanks mate, I assume you have no issues running the lines in this way? Wat did you use to protect the hoe through into the wheel well out of interest? I tried to utilise the existing plastic bungs but the hole in the middle is too small to allow the brake line union to go through

Liamc111

Jan 12, 2018
Essex
Thanks mate, I assume you have no issues running the lines in this way? Wat did you use to protect the hoe through into the wheel well out of interest? I tried to utilise the existing plastic bungs but the hole in the middle is too small to allow the brake line union to go through
Get the box of assorted rubber bungs from halfords. Theres a size in it that is perfect

Reactions: bash