99 spec wing mounting

Evening all,

I’ve just got a used 99 spec wing for my car but it’s come without some of the mounting hardware. I’m going to use rubber washers and threaded rod where the locating pin normally goes so it can have a nut like OEM to secure it.

The issue is that the other side where the clips go seems to be missing on the driver’s side. The passenger side has the bracket where the clip goes so that’s fine but I was wondering if anyone could advise on what’s supposed to be there on the other side? I have new clips but the hole seems to be threaded so I imagine there’s a missing bracket which is supposed to come as part of the wing and isn’t in the parts catalogue.

Passenger side with the black bracket for reference
3B1CA1DE-FAF2-4B27-A46F-331ECF8E1770.png

The missing side (top hole)
89DCA716-97C9-46B3-AF3A-1E10BDEDD597.png

I’ve just seen that the earlier wings do have a separate bracket listed - FD0351965 and FD0351966

Since the boot holes should be in the same place I might take a punt on one of those for the sake of a few quid. If anyone knows they won’t work then please let me know but if not then I’ll update this if they’re ok

tomCTR

I’ve just seen that the earlier wings do have a separate bracket listed - FD0351965 and FD0351966

Since the boot holes should be in the same place I might take a punt on one of those for the sake of a few quid. If anyone knows they won’t work then please let me know but if not then I’ll update this if they’re ok
If that doesn’t work out you can still order the 99 spoiler oem fixings

they are on amayama mate 👍🏻

Thanks mate, that’s where I got the rest from and now the earlier brackets. Unless it’s elsewhere it’s whatever the highlighted clip attaches to that’s missing on both the spoiler and the diagram so fingers crossed the older type works!

1CE57D2D-C085-4BC5-99E0-F376854DED04.jpeg

That side screws in to the wing on both sides whereas this one seems to be completely different. Bit weird that it isn’t listed it then it would probably be discontinued too 😂

Nec classic car show