Long Sutton - Somerset
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hey man. I can no longer make it. Absolutely gutted :-( my grandads passed a not long ago and I need to be at his house all weekend :-(
Sorry to hear that fella, completely understandable. All things being well I'll do it again next year.

A couple shots for those who couldn't make it and not in the FB group. Lot's more photos coming and fingers crossed a decent little video.

FB_IMG_1594539683797.jpg

FB_IMG_1594539661182.jpg

20200711_133329.jpg

20200711_103211.jpg

20200711_090907.jpg

20200711_102934.jpg

Was good to meet some of you guys up the gorge, shame I couldn't have stayed longer but being my birthday I had to be at something my partner had planned for me :D. Definitely given me some much needed inspiration to crack in and fix mine!

Look forward to the next one, great event Charlie (y).

I should have come to this and maybe I wouldn't have crashed my bros bike and done my thumb in šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ was worth it though, epic ride out!
Looked a good day out though šŸ‘ maybe I'll bring my honda fd next year šŸ‘Œ

Was good to meet some of you guys up the gorge, shame I couldn't have stayed longer but being my birthday I had to be at something my partner had planned for me :D. Definitely given me some much needed inspiration to crack in and fix mine!

Look forward to the next one, great event Charlie (y).

Didn't realise you were there on sat mate, I did wonder where you were when we all cruised past your old house.

Didn't realise you were there on sat mate, I did wonder where you were when we all cruised past your old house.

Ah shame, would have been good to catch up! I only briefly popped up the Gorge as I was in cheddar, so was a bit of a flying visit. I was in the lower car park, didn't really realise people were in two places haha.

My parents still live there, I got a text from my dad saying "Lots of shiny FD's just drove past, what's going on" šŸ˜‚.