1992 montego blue single turbo

Hopefully it turns out as good as i imagine. I bought a set of mint refurbished 5zigen wheels today which were local and was a bit of an impulse buy but I think it paid off. 18x9 et25 all round with 265 35 tyres. Might have to get narrower front tyres but we'll see.
IMG_20210306_193503.jpg

Put it on the ramp to give it one last check over before I send it off for tuning and found more rust šŸ˜”, so that needs to be resolved before it goes.

Also I bought a new engine as a spare, so if mine let's go for any reason I can swap this straight in then rebuild the other over time to more of a high power spec.
IMG_20210331_124819.jpg

Put it on the ramp to give it one last check over before I send it off for tuning and found more rust šŸ˜”, so that needs to be resolved before it goes.

Also I bought a new engine as a spare, so if mine let's go for any reason I can swap this straight in then rebuild the other over time to more of a high power spec. View attachment 27743
Is this a brand new OE crate motor from Mazda ?

No pictures, but I've been upgrading the fuel lines to and from the tank and bypassed the oem filter with a new bosch one mounted on the rear subframe using an6 ptfe stainless braided pvc coated hose which should be adequate enough for 400 odd that I'm aiming for.

And when I was messing round with the oem hardlines I noticed the brake pipe running to the bias valve has rusted through and started leaking so I went ahead and purchased an abs delete kit from proline which comes with all new stainless braided ptfe flexi lines to replace all the oem hardlines and ditch the abs.

Im hoping the lines will fit the oem bias valve as they state it comes with a tee piece to divide it to each wheel but we'll see.

Got the oil lines mounted securely now with two p clips. One here and the same the other side.
IMG_20210410_163135.jpg

Got the feed line half sorted, just waiting for the rest of the bits to finish off the fuel lines.
IMG_20210410_192906.jpg

And the filter mounted here
IMG_20210410_162940.jpg

Also, what have those of you that have deleted the charcoal cannister done altogether. Is it just blank the pipe that's in the top of the tank and use a vented filler cap?

Hi Scott, sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, I know the cooler itself had a smaller pipe but I figured the restriction to flow over the short distance shouldn't be a problem but I haven't road tested it since fitting it so I can't really comment on how it will perform.