Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Se7ens Day - 2025

Which Day

  • Monday (7th)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Temujin

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 29, 2023
Messages
274
I know it’s a year away but I posted a poll on Fb so I am doing one here too.

Where is it? Currently unknown but will be somewhere suitable and hopefully central.

Please vote, I’ll join this and fb results and make the choice. Then we’ll start thinking about other bits
 
Decision has been made, Sunday 6th it is. See the event to taco rsvp!
 
It would have been interesting to see what the uptake for a Saturday would have been as it gives people working mon-fri time to get back for work
 
Yeah I suppose that’s a thought! Didn’t really think about doing it on a Saturday
 
Errrr, planned is a strong word but it does sometimes wake me up in a cold sweat..
 
Happy New Year guys, may your apex seals remain intact and your boost be strong 🙏🏻

Going to start trying to get plans in place for this year, thinking of locations we could use and whatnot; if you have any suggestions please list below and vote on others with your likes. I can then see if they’re available, etc.

Stu mentioned about Blyton, I have spoken to them this morning and the 06/07 (and all weekends until 31/08) are not available.
However, Monday 7th is available so this could work? Unsure how many people would want to take a day off to do this! I might try book it for next year now but who knows. We could have availability for 24 or 48 cars to go on track for different prices, and entrance cost would change based on if you wanted track time or just to attend the day!
 
I probably wouldn't book the day off work.

But i'd be happy to come for something fairly central or in the south if its on a weekend.
 
I would usually book the day but I've burned through my holidays, a weekend would be ideal and the more central the better
 
Hello again, please see the following…

Venue Opportunity!

Have been in touch with the guys at Mutt Motorcycles in Birmingham with the possibility of holding sevens day there. They have a cool location, and I certainly am not averse to looking at some cool bikes.

One thing of note is that they do not open Sundays, and it is not an option to do so. This would necessitate the event being held on the 05/07 which is the Saturday.

Before I look into this with any more detail, who would be interested in it being Saturday instead of Sunday?

Cheers.
 
Hello again, please see the following…

Venue Opportunity!

Have been in touch with the guys at Mutt Motorcycles in Birmingham with the possibility of holding sevens day there. They have a cool location, and I certainly am not averse to looking at some cool bikes.

One thing of note is that they do not open Sundays, and it is not an option to do so. This would necessitate the event being held on the 05/07 which is the Saturday.

Before I look into this with any more detail, who would be interested in it being Saturday instead of Sunday?

Cheers.
Saturday sounds perfect
 
Saturday sounds ok to me. Although I am incapable of planning that far ahead right now
 
Saturday works for me.
Do you have an idea for numbers?
If it's less than 15 or something like that we could all just arrange to book Caffeine and Machine tickets for the same session?
 
Saturday works for me.
Do you have an idea for numbers?
If it's less than 15 or something like that we could all just arrange to book Caffeine and Machine tickets for the same session?

We had more or less that number last year I think, maybe more.
I would hope that since I’m spreading the word more we would have more this year tbh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top