- Joined
- Aug 15, 2019
- Messages
- 234
Evening all, I appreciate it's abit keen but these things can take a moment to plan.
Some will have seen in the little fb group i have going, I'm looking into the possibility of hiring hanger 45 at the bicester heritage site, just near oxford, for the 7s day I organise next year.
Its a hell of a place for those who don't know it. A well preserved RAF base.
Its £2200(inc VAT). I just was hoping for an idea of anyone who might be keen, it'll be July next summer. Theres about 25 or so who are pretty keen, if that number can get to 50 it'll be about £40/head. If it could be 100 that would be epic.
I'm aiming to keep it current owners of rx7s(any age or model) and rotary swapped vehicles. So it'll be ticketed at the gate, invite only.
Not looking for commitment quite yet, just an idea of anyone who would be keen.
The location is amazing and more central for many. Let me know what you think. Cheers, charlie.
Some will have seen in the little fb group i have going, I'm looking into the possibility of hiring hanger 45 at the bicester heritage site, just near oxford, for the 7s day I organise next year.
Its a hell of a place for those who don't know it. A well preserved RAF base.
Its £2200(inc VAT). I just was hoping for an idea of anyone who might be keen, it'll be July next summer. Theres about 25 or so who are pretty keen, if that number can get to 50 it'll be about £40/head. If it could be 100 that would be epic.
I'm aiming to keep it current owners of rx7s(any age or model) and rotary swapped vehicles. So it'll be ticketed at the gate, invite only.
Not looking for commitment quite yet, just an idea of anyone who would be keen.
The location is amazing and more central for many. Let me know what you think. Cheers, charlie.